To create a workflow to populate the user accounts Logon To attribute in Quest One ActiveRoles Server:
- Create a new workflow or download and import the sample workflow attached to this solution.
- Open the workflow
- Select Configure
- Set the operation to Move User. See Screenshot. Select Operation
- Set the Filtering Conditions to target specific OU's. See Screenshot: Filtering Conditions
- Select OK to go back to main workflow page.
- Drag the object Change object properties into the workflow. See Screenshot. Change object properties
- Double click the Change object properties workflow object.
- Click the Target properties tab. See screenshot: Update Activity
- Set the Property to Logon Workstations (userWorkstations)
- Action = Set
- Specify a value for the workstation name to restrict to. For multiple values use a semi colon as a seperator like this. PC101; PC102;PC103
- Select OK
- Select Save
The workflow to change the Logon To section of a user account on user move is complete.