It is only possible to remove this root node from the Web Interface. It is not possible to remove or hide it in the Active Roles Console.
- Log into the Active Roles Console as an Active Roles Admin.
- Select View | Mode and choose Raw Mode
- Expand Configuration | Application Configuration and click on Web Interface
- The Description column will help you determine which is the desired Web Interface configuration to modify.
- Expand the configuration and select Interface Settings
- In the center pane, right-click on WorkingCopy and select All Tasks | Advanced Properties
- Find the edsaWISettings attribute.
- Copy the unmodified contents of this attribute into a file for future reference.
- Find the entry for <Node>CN=AD LDS (ADAM)</Node> in the <RootTreeNodes> subsection.
- Delete this line only.
- Click OK | OK | OK
- Browse to the target Web Interface as an Active Roles Admin and Reload the customizations.