When the Azure Tenant password has expired or changed, Active Roles can not retrieve the licensing information for the Azure User.
To update the Azure Tenant admin password, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Active Roles Site for Administrators with an ARS Admin account
- Navigate to Directory Management | Views tab | Azure Configuration | Azure Tenants
- Select the checkbox next to the Azure Tenant
- Click on Update Azure Admin Password in the side bar
- Enter the updated Azure Tenant credentials
- Set the edsvaAzureOffice365Enabled boolean to TRUE on all containers which might hold Azure-enabled objects.
- In the Active Roles Console, right-click on the container and choose All Tasks | Advanced Properties
- Check off Show All Possible Attributes and Include Attributes with Empty Values and find edsvaAzureOffice365Enabled
- Set to a value of TRUE and save the value by hitting OK