Authentication Services Health Assessment
This services offering consists of three or more days during which One Identity will assist you with analyzing and documenting the performance of Authentication Services in your environment.
Recommendations from the health assessment will be prepared and delivered to the customer in a detailed report. During the health assessment, One Identity will also inform you of recent product developments which could help provide auditing functionality in other key areas of your infrastructure.
Approach and Activities
The on-site activities consists of:
- Identify any open support issues and work towards a remediation plan
- Identify the optimal hardware requirements for Authentication Services
- Identify performance or stability issues that may cause production outages, delays or financial impacts
- Identify data, authorization or authentication security concerns
- Identify the backup, disaster recovery and business continuity compliance
- Identify the current and required reporting thresholds
- Identify the current use and intended use of the software (auditing, alerting, change tracking, access control, group policy, SSO, and BIS migration)
- Provide a report complete with recommendations on all findings
Click here to view complete services description.
© 2019 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.