After the daylight saving time change, the proxy server reports it is down.
Product Defect 347233:
The time in the CAM database is in UTC but the code tries to treat it as localtime
Upgrade to CAM 8.0 or higher.
To restore the proxy to a normal working state you will need to change a value in the CAM Database. Here are the instructions to following:
1. Open SQL Mgmt Studio for the server hosting the CAM Database
2. Go to the CTData DB and find the Components table.
3. Look for the entry with the time value from the 9th March in it, something like: "2014-03-09T02:00:01.058"
4. Change it to a valid local time - anything from 03:00 that morning should be ok - save the change.
5. Restart the CAM proxy service and check that the Admin UI now shows a successful connection to it.
Fixed in CAM 8.0 and up.