The Approvals page is displayed when Approvals is clicked in the navigation bar. The Approvals page is used by Administrators and Primary Administrators to approve actions taken by an Administrator that require approval; Primary Administrators do not require approval from a second administrator.
The following button appears above the Approvals table:
Clicking this button refreshes the list of approvals.
This field is used to search for an approval based on the creator or collaborator name associated with it. To use the search functionality, start typing in the field. The table will automatically update to display results that match.
The following information and options appear on the Approvals table:
Request to Approve
This is the action that prompted the approval. For example, if an Administrator is adding a new collaborator then this column will show Add collaborator and if an Administrator generates a new subscription key then this column will show Create New Key.
This is the name of the collaborator that is impacted by the approval request. This column will be empty if the request is related to a subscription key.
This is the role of the collaborator for which an approval has been requested. This column will be empty if the request is related to a subscription key.
This is the name of the collaborator that requested the approval.
This is the state of the approval. The following states may appear:
- Pending: This means the approval has been sent but has not been responded to.
- Confirmed: This means the approval has been confirmed by an administrator.
- Canceled: This means the approval was rejected by an administrator.
Failed: This status appears for subscription key requests that occur while the 24 hour switching period is still in effect for an earlier key request. It indicates the new key request failed and that you must wait until the original 24 hour period has expired before requesting a new subscription key. This status may also appear for a collaborator request and means the approval failed to go through.
This is the date and time the approval was requested.
The button appearing for an approval contains the following options depending on the item and your permissions for that item.
NOTE: New Primary Administrators and Administrators are unable to manage pending requests that were created before they were added as a collaborator.
- Confirm Approval: Click this button to approve the request. For more information, see Confirm a request.
- Cancel Approval: Click this button to cancel the request. For more information, see Canceling an approval request.
- Resend Approval: Click this button to resend the request. For more information, see Resending an approval request.
- Retry Approval: Click this button to retry sending the request. For more information, see Retrying a failed approval request.
- Delete Approval: Click this button to remove a completed request from the Approvals page. For more information, see Deleting an approval request.