METHOD 1 - If you have access to the /config and /admin web interfaces
1. If the appliance is already in maintenance mode progress to step 8.
2. To change the appliance to maintenance mode log on to the /admin interface and select System Status/Setting | Cluster Management.
3.. Select the appliance from the list.
4. Select the Run Level check box.
5. Select Maintenance from the list.
6. Click the Change Run Level box.
7. Click the Continue with Change button on the confirmation window.
8. From the https://ip_address:8443/config interface, select Restore | System Restore from the menu.
9. Select the Quest: Appliance Factory Defaults restore point.
10. Click the Restore button.
11. Click the OK button on the confirmation window
METHOD 2 - If you have access to a Sysadmin CLI account
METHOD 3 - Kiosk method when no access to the /config interface or CLI is possible
1. Connect to the TPAM console either physically using keyboard, mouse and monitor. Or remotely from the via the DRAC (Dell Remote Access Card) if configured.
2. Once connected take a screenshot of the initial "Kiosk page" ensuring the "Config MAC" and "Windows Product Key" are visible. (This step is not required on 2.5.918+)
3. Click "Revert" from the Kiosk menu.
4. On the "Authorization Required" screen enter your email address and click Next
5. Take a high resolution screenshot of the page showing all the fields (Serial Number, Email Address, Operation and Nonce etc)
IMPORTANT: At this point do not cancel, or click on "Prev", until a response keys are generated. Every time you open this screen a new nonce code is generated.
6. Send screenshots into Support.
7. Support will then supply the four response keys. Enter the keys supplied from Support. Click next. Select the "Appliance Factory Defaults (2.5.9xx..xxxx)" restore point. Click next.
8. The screen will say "Restoring system files", this process could take some time, please do not restart the appliance or leave the page. The appliance will restart once it is done restoring.
NOTE: After restoring the appliance to a "Appliance Factory Defaults" snapshot all settings including the IP address will have reverted to factory defaults. Please connect a laptop to the config port and configure your appliance per TPAM 2.5 Initial Configuration (184398)
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz