How can you enable the option to send the activation code per email using the Defender Management Console.
There is only a brief reference in the Token Administration Guide.
Follow the steps on page 136 of the Administration Guide and it should enable the "Send Email" option. See below.
To install the Defender Group Policy, perform the following steps:
1. From the Defender Administration Console folder on the Defender Autorun
CD, copy the file called DefenderGroupPolicy.adm to %windir%\inf
2. On a domain controller, start the Group Policy Object Editor (run
3. Navigate to Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates.
4. From the Action menu, select Add/Remove Templates....
5. On the dialog that is now displayed, click Add, then select
6. On the Add/Remove Templates dialog, click Close.