Is it possible to customize the return prompts from the Defender Server during authentication requests? If so, how can this be done?
For example, can the prompt be changed from the current "Enter the synchronous prompt" to "Enter the passphrase:"?
The Prompts dialog displays a list of the Defender prompt messages that may be seen during authentication requests. These can be changed if required.
1. Login to the Active Directory Domain Controller where the Defender MMC is installed
2. Open Active Directory Users and Computer MMC.
3. Browse to Defender | Security Servers
4. Edit DSS properties and select the "Prompts" tab.
5. Look for the Tag you wish to edit in the list, update in the field provided and then click the "Update" button:
If there are multiple DSS's configured, Prompts must be changed on each DSS object.