What are the steps required to use the Defender Token Programming Wizard?
1. To start the Defender Token Programming Wizard, from Active Directory Users and Computers, click Defender on the menu bar. Note: The Defender menu option will be displayed after you have selected the Defender OU.
2. Select Program Tokens from the menu. Alternatively, select Program on the username Properties, Defender tab.
3. The Defender Token Programming Wizard (Welcome) dialog box is displayed.
4. Click Next. The Defender Token Programming Wizard (Token Types) dialog box is displayed.
5. Select the option button for the token type that you want to program, then click Next.
Please refer to the Defender Token Administration Guide for additional details regarding this process. You may download a copy here: Defender - Release Notes and Guides.