Cloud Access Manager delivers real productivity gains to your end users, while minimizing the effort needed to control access to your on-premise applications and cloud service accounts.
What’s new in this version
• Risk-based authentication, via Dell's Security Analytics Engine (SAE) - mitigate malicious access attempts with policy-based risk scoring
• Social authentication - Access CAM-protected content by logging into Facebook/Twitter/Google/Microsoft LiveID
• OpenID Connect support - SSO to web, mobile and rich client applications using the OpenID Connect protocol, based on OAuth 2.0
• Advanced SAML federation - Set advanced per-application federation configuration settings
• URL translation tool - access protected apps through the CAM proxy by typing an internal URLs into an Application Portal window
• Session timeout - End sessions (and access to proxied applications) after a configurable inactivity timeout.
• Step-up smart card authentication - enforce smart card authentication for specific applications