We recommend you to install this full maintenance release as it resolves a number of important issues that were not addressed by earlier patches or hotfixes for Active Roles 7.0.
What’s new in this version
• Expanded support and flexibility for Exchange Online
• Enhancements to Azure Active Directory and Office 365 functionality to ensure maximum reach and ease-of-use
• Expansion of configuration options for using Active Roles to manage and secure a hybrid environment
• Support for Windows Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016
• Addition of the ability to manager Office 365 contacts and Distribution Groups
• Rebranding of documentation and product interface to support the One Identity look and feel