We recommend you to install this full maintenance release as it resolves a number of important issues that were not addressed by earlier patches or hotfixes for Active Roles 7.0.
What’s new in this version
• Enabled join to One Identity Hybrid subscription which delivers multifactor authentication and identity analytics as part of core Active Roles functionality
• Extended support for Hybrid Directory Mailbox Management
• Support for SQL Server 2017
• Web interface integration of Starling Two-factor Authentication
• Support for customized Office 365 licensing via user provisioning and de-provisioning