What’s new in this version
• Screen content search improvements: You can now combine content search queries arbitrarily with other search queries. As a result, flow view and quick statistics charts on the Search interface can handle content searches. Reporting subchapters can include reports about specific content search queries (Reporting > Search subchapters). Screen content search is now available in search clusters. Screen content hits are no longer limited to 3000 per query.
• Security settings of TLS sessions: You can now uniformly set the TLS security settings of HTTP, RDP, Telnet, and VNC connections, including the permitted ciphers and TLS versions on the Control > Settings pages.
• CSV export in the new Search page: You can now export the search results into a comma-separated values file from the Search > Search page.
• Plugin SDK: The documentation of the Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Plugin Software Development Kit is now publicly available at https://oneidentity.github.io/safeguard-sessions-plugin-sdk/. The Plugin SDK provides base classes and services to enable rapid development of Python 3 plugins for the Safeguard for Privileged Sessions (SPS) product. SPS plugins released in the future will use this SDK.
• Backup policy improvements: Backup policies can be configured to run more than once a day. Backup and archive policies can now be configured using the REST API.
Starling Two-Factor Authentication integration: This product can be ‘joined’ to One Identity Starling. This means that with the purchase of the One Identity Hybrid Subscription your Authentication Services users get unlimited use of two-factor authentication to enhance security when connecting to Authentication Services. For more information on all of the benefits of the One Identity Hybrid Subscription and to purchase it please contact your sales representative.