Download Safeguard for Privileged Sessions 6.0 - 6.0.0 install cdrom
sha1: 0a39e30fbd5c69fe2ee4798e13de98603fa8dd2a (CD)
This new release of 6.0 requires a new license key. Please obtain the new key before installing the new release. To obtain a new key, please refer to the License Key Upgrade page: https://support.quest.com/my-account/licensing.
What’s new in this version
- Join SPS to SPP: You can join your One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions (SPS) deployment to your One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords (SPP) deployment using the SPS web interface.
- Screen content search in Desktop Player: For audit trails of graphical session created and indexed with SPS 6.0, you can use the Safeguard Desktop Player application to search in the contents of the audit trail.
- New Splunk application: To better integrate SPS with Splunk, a new Splunk app and addon is available.
- Installing support hotfixes: To solve problems you might encounter when using SPS faster and easier, it is now possible to upload individual hotfix packages to SPS if needed.
- Health information over REST: Health information about standalone SPS nodes is available on the /api/health-status endpoint.
- See the Release Notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.