Download Active Roles 7.4.3 (ZIP)
Active Roles provides out-of-the-box user and group account management, strictly enforced role-based security, day-to-day identity administration and built-in auditing and reporting for Windows-centric environments. Active Roles offers point-and-click modular configuration for easy deployments, along with rules and a delegated administration model to ensure correct access and tight security. A multi-level workflow, Web interfaces for self service and integration points reduce costs associated with user provisioning, with no custom coding required.
What’s new in this version
- Support for multiple Azure tenants.
- Support for Modern Authentication.
- Additional Hybrid Directory features.
- Support for provisioning object in SaaS products.
- Separate configuration and management history databases during installation or inplace upgrade, confirming to Microsoft standards and best practices for replication.
- Support for Azure AD Graph 1.6 for Active Roles Synchronization Services.
- Use of Group Managed Service Account (gMSA) for Active Roles Service account.
- Bulk attribute operations for multiple users.
- Reset the password for multiple users at one time.
- Solution Intelligence for Active Roles.
- Log in to MMC interface through 2FA authentication.
- Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 in Synchronization Service.
- Support for remote mailbox creation and modification.
- Support for Federated authentication feature.
- Support to provide product feedback from the Web Interface.
- Resolved issues (see release notes for details on enhancements, improvements and resolved issues)