Download One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords 6.6 Physical Appliance Patch
One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords provides a single architecture for privileged access management that is delivered on a secure hardened appliance. This architecture greatly simplifies deployment and management, and accelerates the time to value. Safeguard enables you leverage a unified policy engine and management tools to securely grant access to privileged passwords and sessions.
What’s new in this version
- SSH authorized key management
- Directory synchronization control
- Personal password vault
- Show account availability
- Feature release, see release notes for details on new features and resolved issues
Safeguard for Privileged Passwords releases utilizes two very distinct paths. Long Term Support or LTS and Feature Release. For additional information please review the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords Administration Guide.
Safeguard for Privileged Passwords includes two release versions:
- Long Term Support (LTS) release, version 6.0.6 LTS
- Feature release, version 6.6
The versions align with Safeguard for Privileged Sessions. For more information, see Long Term Support (LTS) and Feature Releases in the release notes.