This hotfix resolves the following many issues and they are all listed below in the Resolution section.
This hotfix may receive additional testing. If you are not severely affected by the issue that this hotfix addresses, it is recommended that you install the next full release of Quest® Enterprise Single Sign-On that includes this hotfix.
For complete product information, refer to the Quest® Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.0.5 product documentation.
Download Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.0.5 Hotfix (QESSO_188.8.131.5248-46_Hotfix.zip) for Solution 105182 byClicking Here
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Added functionality to support cards in full MSCAPI without PKCS11 for Smart Card authentication to Enterprise Single Sign-On in a Windows session opened with MS SmartCardLogon tile and Enterprise Single Sign-On Network Provider installed ("Integration with Windows authentication").
Files Updated File Name File Version After Update File Size After Update, in Bytes ComPCSC.dll 8.5.4821.0 921,216
File Version After Update
File Size After Update, in Bytes
Installing This Hotfix
1. Run the ESSOAgent.msi installer on the Quest® Enterprise Single Sign-On user's workstations affected by this issue.
2. Choose custom installation mode to keep existing options.
3. Restart you client machine for the changes to take effect.
To determine if this hotfix is installed:
1. On the users' workstation, right click on the SSOWatch application located in the notification area of your taskbar
2. Click 'About SSOWatch...'
3. Verify that the version is Enterprise SSO 8.05 PL2 b4348.25
To remove this hotfix:
To remove this hotfix, re-install the service pack (8.0.5 SP2) installed before the hotfix was applied.