You should receive an email from the Licensing Department with your license details. The email will come from TIMS.License@quest.com and the body should look similar to the image below:
Next, go to the system on which you want to apply the license and launch the Configuration Wizard. This can be found in the installation files under: E-SSO.x64\TOOLS\WGConfig\WGConfig.exe
- Enter the Customer Identifier from the email into the Customer ID field.
- Enter the QESSO License from the email into the license key field.
- In the Select License drop down, choose Enterprise SSO Base, unless otherwise instructed.
- Click the Add button.
- If you have multiple licenses, repeat the above steps for each one.
- Then Click Next.
- Select the appropriate Security Services operating mode for your environment. Click Next.
- Select the appropriate user directory type. Click Next.
- Choose whether or not you would like to Manage Access Points. You must choose the same option for all systems. Click Next.
- Choose whether you would like to restart now or later and click Finish.
For complete installation instructions, please refer to the Installation Guide available from the Support Portal: Enterprise Single Sign-On - Technical Documentation