Please download the hotfix here
Installing this hotfix
- Copy the supplied file Active_Roles-7.4.3-SOL321020.exe.rename to the One Identity Active Roles 7.4.3 computer.
- Remove the .rename file name extension.
- Run the file Active_Roles-7.4.3-SOL321020.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hotfix installation.
NOTE: For defect 168303, do the following:
NOTE: Periodically, the password of the logged in users in the Active Roles MMC console is checked. By default, the password is checked after every 600 seconds. To modify or change the re-authenticate interval from the default value (600 seconds) to the required value, a new Virtual attribute ReAuthenticateInterval must to be created. The time interval must be within a range of minimum 300 seconds to a maximum 900 seconds. After the attribute modification, close and reopen the console for the changes to be reflected.
To create a virtual attribute:
1. Open the Active Roles Server console and navigate to View | Mode | Raw/Advanced Mode and click OK.
2. Expand the console tree, Configuration | Server Configuration | Virtual Attributes.
3. On the Virtual attributes window, right-click and select New | Virtual Attribute.
4. On the Add Virtual Attribute Wizard, click Next.
5. In the Attribute Identification section, rename the Common-Name and Ldap Display Name fields to ReAuthenticateInterval and click Next.
6. In the Attribute Syntax section, select Integer from the drop-down menu and click Next.
7. In the Object Classes page, select Show all possible classes. Choose Configuration Container and click Next.
8. Select Store the values of this Virtual attribute in Active Roles Administration Database and click Next.
9. Click Finish.
To modify a virtual attribute:
1. Right-click on the Active Roles Server console and click Reconnect.
2. Right-click on the console Configuration and select Properties.
3. In the Object tab of the Configuration Properties window, click Advanced Properties.
4. In the Advanced Properties window, provide the name of the property (ReAuthenticateInterval) in Look for property field.
NOTE: To view the properties that are created recently or with empty values, select Include attributes with empty values.
5. Select and open the ReAuthenticateInterval property. In the Edit Attribute window, provide a time limit in seconds and click OK.
NOTE: The time interval must be within a range of minimum 300 seconds to a maximum 900 seconds.
6. Click OK.
7. In the Configuration Properties, click Apply and close the window.