Information required to troubleshoot issues with Technical Definitions.
For assistance with Technical Definitions please provide the following information to Support when opening a Service Request:
1. The issue with the Technical Definition. Is it failing to insert username/password or both?
2. An export of the Technical Definition from SSO Enterprise. Select your Technical Definition from the list, right-click and choose "Export".
3. A screenshot of the login pages from the 3rd party application.
4. Information and version details on the 3rd party application. If the application is web-based, take a copy of the source pages by using Internet Explorer's "Save As" ..mht function (only the login pages are required.)
5. If using a web-based application, which browser versions are you using, e.g.32 or 64 bit?
6. SSO traces taken while SSOWatch is failing to enter the credentials. Refer to Knowledge Article 46435, How to enable debug tracing for Quest Enterprise Single Sign-On (QESSO).
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad