To resolve this issue one of the following must be implemented:
1. Perform a Defender upgrade to the 5.8.1 version which is located here. The latest version of Defender supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2 certificates for verification and will work with Telesign verification services.
2. If upgrading is not an option then an alternate registration verification method must be implemented. This can be performed by following the below steps.
To Select a Verification Method other than "Telesign verification prior to token registration":
- In the Management Portal select "Configuration" under "Token Deployment System"
- Expand the "User Verification" Section.
- Choose a Verification Method from the dropdown other than "Telesign verification prior to token registration":
- Click Save
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité