In some scenarios a user may need to delegate responsibilities to another user, what steps are required to accomplish this?
Follow the procedure below to delegate responsibilities to another user:
1. Login to the web portal with an applicable account.
2. Open the Delegation menu by hovering the mouse pointer over the menu Responsibilities and select Delegation from the drop down list.
3. To add new delegations click on the Delegation tile:
4. Click the "New delegation" button:
5. To select a recipient of the delegation click the "Assign" button:
6. A new window will open with a list of recipients, double-click on the recipient of choice:
7. Click the "Next" button once the intended recipient has been selected:
8. Mark the role to delegate within the Select roles menu and click the "Next" button:
9. Set the Valid from and Valid until dates, once the intended dates are set click on the "Save" button:
10. A confirmation page is displayed, click the "Close" button:
The delegation is now complete.
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité