1. Ensure you have a Directory asset defined. If a directory asset does not exist, create one from Assets | +, and selecting "Active Directory" under Product.
2. Ensure the AD user account has been setup. From Assets, go into the Active Directory system (the filter IsDirectory:true can be used to find the Directory assets), select the Accounts tab and click +.
3. Ensure the account has a password Set in Safeguard
4. Ensure the account has "Session Request" ticked
5. On the Member Server asset ensure that Session Requests are enabled
6. To use the Directory account, you define an Access Request policy in the same way as a local session, but in the Scope add the Asset itself.
7. In the "Access Config" under "Asset-Based Session Access" select "Directory Account", and click Browse, and select the AD user.
8. When a user has been assigned the Entitlement, they will be able to request the AD account
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité