Follow these steps to upgrade:
- Navigate to PMAdmin | General Settings | Import/Export
- Select Export configuration settings
- Copy the password shown on the screen and save to a safe location. Note that this password will change every time you navigate to Import/Export.
- Click Export and save the export configuration to a safe location.
- Install Password Manager 5.13 and follow the prompts
- Once installation is complete, continue with upgrading all computers that use SPE (Secure Password Extension) and OPR (Offline Password Reset) components.
- If you are using Password Manager password policies, upgrade the Password Manager Policy (PPM) component on all Domain Controllers.
When upgrading the SPE and/or OPR components, the prm_gina.admx administrative template will also need to be updated. The new template is located in the \Password Manager\Setup\Administrative Template\
folder of the Password Manager 5.13 installation media.