This knowledge article shows where to download the latest IPMI firmware for the following appliances.
Installation instructions are included in the firmware package.
Please do not download / upgrade the Firmware UNLESS your system has a firmware-related issue. Flashing the wrong firmware can cause irreparable damage to the system.
In no event shall One Identity be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from a firmware update.
The latest firmware can be downloaded from the web portal of the motherboard's manufacturer.
1. To open the motherboard's product page, click on one of the below links.
2. To get to the download page of IPMI firmware, click on 'BMC/IPMI Firmware' from Links & Resources on the right.
3. Before download the firmware and proceed with the upgrade, check the followings.
a. The type of motherboard in the top left corner.
SSB 3000, SPS 3000: X11SSW-F
SSB 3500, SPS 3500: X11DPU
b. The 'Firmware Revision' must be later than the actual version of IPMI.
c. To make sure that the firmware contains the needed fix, read the release notes.
4. To download the firmware, click on the file name.
5. Unzip the compressed file.
6. Read the instructions attached to the firmware to proceed with the update.
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité