On your Home or My Requests page, you will see My Favorites (number of favorites). You can quickly make requests by creating a favorite of requests you make often, then just click the favorite.
You must be authorized to create requests for the assets and accounts you choose to include in a favorite. To change the look of the favorite tiles, click for large icons or for small icons.
Add a favorite
- To the right of My Favorite Requests, click Add.
- On the Asset Selection page, select the assets to access. Use the following approaches to quickly find the assets you want:
- Click to search the Asset, Network Address, or Platform. For more information, see Search box.
- Once you've selected assets, the number of Assets selected displays in the lower left. You can toggle between Show only selected and Show all.
- In the lower right, select the number of Items per page that display. Click the arrows to move through the pages.
- Click Next to select the accounts.
- On the Account & Access Type Selection , select the account for the asset. If there are several accounts associated with an asset:
- Click the Select Account(s) link.
- Select the account(s) for that asset.
- Click OK.
- Continue to select accounts for each asset.
- Click Next to provide favorite details:
- Enter a Name for the favorite.
- Enter a Brief Description.
- Select the color of the favorites tile.
- Click Add.
Manage a favorite
Once a favorite has been created, you can use and manage the favorite.
- Click the menu on the right of the favorite and perform a task:
- Click Submit Request to submit the request and launch the request workflow.
- Click Change Color to change the color of the favorite. This is useful to color code types of requests.
- Click Remove to delete the favorite.
You can control page displays, check the version, or download the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords Windows client.
- In the upper right corner, next to your user name, click then Application Settings to proceed. Or, from the Home page, click Settings.
- Click the General tab, then complete one of the following actions, as desired:
- In Pages, toggle the pages which are available on or off. If your role changes, you can change the display in the future.
- In Homepage, select the page you want to see first when you log on.
- Under About, the Appliance Version displays.
- Click Download Windows Client to download the Windows desktop client.
- Click the Home tab.
- On the Home Page Widgets page, toggle what you want to display on or off.
- Under any Tile Set, select the request statuses you want to display.
- Click the Approvals tab, if available. On the Approvals Widgets page, control available widgets, if any.
- Click the Requests tab, if available. On the My Request Widgets page, toggle what you want to display on on or off.
- Click the Reviews tab, if available. On the Review Widgets page, control available widgets, if any.
You can change your password.
To change the password
- In the upper right corner, next to your user name, click .
- Click Change Password. The password requirements are listed.
- Enter your Current Password and the New Password as directed. (Click or to view or hide the password as it is entered.)
- Click Save to save your new password.