Enable auto-creation and publishing of Active Directory Groups by making change in the configuration parameter in the Designer.
• Open Designer.
• Go to Configuration Parameters | QER | IT Shop | GroupAutoPublish.
• Select the check box next to it.
• Select the AutoFillDisplayName checbox as well.
• One can select ADSGroupExcludeList checkbox as per requirement.
• Commit changes to the database.
• Compile the Database.
• After successful compilation, run Active Directory synchronization.
• After the synchronization is complete, relevant Active Directory Groups should be available without having to create a Service Item for each of them.
Please refer to the following documentation for further reference:
Identity Manager 8.1.4 - IT Shop Administration Guide (oneidentity.com)