What are the steps to enforce the uniqueness of a table column?
To enforce the column of a table to use a Unique Value:
1. Open Designer
2. Navigate to "One Identity Manager Schema"
3. Under "Tables" | "Type: Table", select the table in question
4. Click on the task "Show Table Definition"
5. Select the name of the Table from the top of the Columns list, and the Table Properties will appear:
6. Under the tab for "MultiColumn Uniqueness", click the "New" icon
7. Provide a name under the "Unique Group"
8. Select the tables that you want to have unique values for, and if necessary, check the "Ignore Blank Values" box.
9. Once complete, commit the changes to the Database, and compile.