The below steps have been performed in Identity Manager Version 6.1.2. Please see the attached document for process steps including images.
To properly setup the System Entitlement Overview report, please follow the below steps:
1. Open the Report Editor application and select the VI_Attestation_UNSGroup option.
2. Right click and select “Edit Properties”.
3. Select the “Parameters” located towards the top, followed by “Value Definition”.
4. Define “Sample value” as well as “Default value” for the report.
5. Click “Save” to confirm changes made in Report Editor.
To configure the report in Manager, please follow the below steps:
1. Open the Manager application and select “Report Subscriptions”, followed by “Subscribable reports”.
2. Select the option to create a new object.
3. Provide values for “Report definition”, “Report”, and “Service Item”. Once complete, select Save.
4. Select the newly created Attestation UNS Group from Subscribable reports.
5. Select VI_Attestation_UNSGroup to generate a preview of the finished report.