After setting up the History Database, and trying to run the schedule "Import Process Information Directly" from the History Database Designer, the job "VI_SourceDatabase_Import" will run, and complete without errors, but no data is imported.
After reviewing the Database Journal from inside Job Queue Info for the History Database, the below error is reported:
"50000 0 re-throw in Procedure HDB_PSourceDatabaseAccess, Line 850000 0 detected in (SRV=<servername., DB=<database>) Procedure HDB_PSourceDatabaseAccess, Line 550000 1 #LDS#Trying to import to wrong history DB, table source database.|"
To resolve the issue, update the Database ID for the History Database "Source Database" with the correct Database ID for the production Identity Manager Database.
To get the correct Database ID:
1. Open "Object Browser" and authenticate against the production Identity Manager database
2. Select "SQL" | "New SQL Window" and run the command "select UID_Database from DialogDatabase"
3. Copy the results
To update the Database ID in the History Database:
1. Open "History Database Manager" and authenticate against the History Database
2. Select "History" | "Base Data" | "Source Database" from the navigation menu
3. Right click on the source database and select "Tasks" | "Change Master Data"
4. Update the Database ID with the ID found in the previous task.