Compatibility of this Hotfix
The following is a list of product versions and platforms compatible with this hotfix.
|Product Name||Product Version|
This hotfix will be included in 7.0.3 and 7.1.2.
The following is a list of things updated in this hotfix.
|SQL Scripts and Migration Files|
To install this hotfix:
- Open a SQL Management Solution of your choice (e.g. Toad, SQL Server Management Studio).
- Create a backup of your existing SQL scripts by selecting each script and choosing: Context Menu | Script ... as | ALTER to | File
- Execute the included SQL scripts on your database to replace the existing SQL scripts.
- Replace ControlFile6Check.xml in the installation media in \Modules\ATT\database\MSSQL or \Modules\ATT\database\Oracle respectively prior to performing migration.
For general information on installing a hotfix please refer to the documentation here:
Installing a Hotfix in the One Identity Manager Database
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
- Use the backups you have created to restore the original state of the SQL scripts.
- Recreate original file on installation media in \Modules\ATT\database\MSSQL or \Modules\ATT\database\Oracle respectively.