Errors and warnings appear when using the "Verify project" option in Synchronization Editor if there are differences in attribute values of properties on either side.
Additional validation was added for creating mapping rules with One Identity Manager 8.1.
Using Synchronization Editor:
1. Select the synchronization project
2. Click on "Verify project" and observe the results
3. Select the errors and check the causes
4. Go to the mapping tab and select object type
5. Edit the mapping rule Use Mappings to One Identity Manager or Target Systems
6. Save the project and re-verify