When trying to log in to IT Shop with a role-based account, the following error message appears:
"An exception has occurred while executing the form method F0_ctl00_Main_Main_ControlRef1_Button1_Method.
One or more errors occurred.
Failed to authenticate user.
Not yet implemented -> [Hash function for key ]."
Note: This issue can also occur for other account types, when logging in to front-end tools such as Manager and Designer.
To fix this error for a specific user, update their password in Manager.
1. Select the Employees section in Manager.
2. Select the employee record of the user who is seeing the error on IT Shop.
3. Select "Change Master Data".
4. Go to the Miscellaneous tab.
5. Give the user a new Password and save the changes.
For a system user:
Locate the system user in Designer: Permissions | System user and edit the properties. Change the password and commit to database.
To prevent the error from occurring in the future, all password changes should be made using the One Identity Manager front-end interfaces.