Please refer to the Process Monitoring and Troubleshooting Guide more in-depth troubleshooting information.
Please confirm the version of One Identity Manager you are running as per the following:
How to identify the version of One Identity Manager
It is critical to the troubleshooting process that Support have the latest logs for any issues.
Please provide the logs for every service request.
How to Enable TRACE Logging
Job Service Configuration
1. Issue: The job service configuration is complete, but the One Identity Manager (1IM) service is not starting. Items to check:
- Is the Connection string correct, and does testing the connection succeed?
- Is the service configured to use an account with the correct permissions on the “Log On” tab?
For more information please refer to the Configuration guide: Configuring the One Identity Manager Service.
2. Issue: The job service configuration is complete and correct, and the 1IM service starts successfully, but there are errors in the job service log. Items to check:
- Is the job server declared in the database (Designer | Base Data | Job server)? A job server needs to be declared in the database, this is a requirement. For more information please refer to the Configuration Guide: Setting up Job servers.
- Is the service configured to use an account with the correct permissions on the “Log On” tab (see above)? Refer to Knowledge Article 115917, One Identity Manager Service Account permissions.
Please refer to KB Article 229618, Troubleshooting One Identity Manager Provisioning Issues.
It appears the DBQueue Processor does not process tasks: no new tasks appear and/or existing tasks are not processing.
DBQueue Processor does not process tasks
Troubleshooting IT Shop issues (prior to version 8.2)
For log on issues, i.e., unable to log in to the Identity Manager web site (IT Shop). There are some initial steps and information to gather:
1. Can the web portal be logged into successfully using the preview option in Web Designer? Please refer to the Web Designer Reference Guide for more information on how to use Web Designer, including the preview option.
2. How are you attempting to log in? For example, are you using a system user, Employee or ADSAccount? The relevant authentication module needs to be activated in the web.config. For more information please refer to the Installation Guide.
3. If logging in to the portal via Web Designer works, authentication modules are correct (and you are using a valid account), then it may be necessary to gather the log files:
How to Enable and Collect IT Shop Logs
Single Sign-On issues: SSO (Single Sign-On) is not working for the Web Portal
For other issues with IT Shop, such as cosmetic issues, data not displaying, and so on:
1. Verify whether the item appears in the Web Designer preview or not.
2. Enable the “monitor” page to confirm if there are any errors.
3. Confirm if the web site has been published.
For issues with Starling Connect, please refer to the Starling Connect Hosted - Troubleshooting Guide