Identity Manager Troubleshooting (#IM-TS)
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a general overview of Identity Manager troubleshooting features and methods.
This class is designed for Architects, Consultants, and Operations Administrators needing to manage and support the Identity Manager deployment.
- Knowledge and experience with identity management concepts and systems
- At least one of the following courses must be completed:
- Introduction to Identity Manager Basics
- Identity Manager Implementation Certification
- Familiarity with .NET architecture and programming is recommended
- Identity Manager Overview
- Review of Basic Functions
- Deep Technical Overview
- Standard Logging
- Advanced Logging
- This course includes lectures, demonstrations, and lab exercises.
- Available in two formats:
- Private, instructor-led class delivered on-site at the customer’s site.
- Public, instructor-led class (when available) on pre-scheduled dates delivered at a Quest facility.
- A minimum number of 6 students are required for this course and up to 8 students are allowed.
the minimum number of students for a public training course has not
been reached two weeks before the start of the training date, Quest
reserves the right to cancel the course.
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.