There are several methods to generate the support bundle.
Method 1 - Windows thick client
1. Login to the Appliance with an Account with the Operations permission
2. In Settings, select Appliance | Support Bundle.
3. Click (or tap) Generate Support Bundle. Check the box "Include Session Logs"
4. Browse to select a location to save the support bundle .zip file and click (or tap) Save.
Method 2 - Serial Recovery Kiosk
NOTE: Prior to using the Support Bundle option on the recovery kiosk, set up a Windows share where the support bundle is to be sent. The file will be sent via the X0 interface, so the shared hosted on the workstation needs to be on the same network segment. If you set up the Windows share to allow anonymous access, you will not be prompted to enter a user name or password.
1. From the recovery kiosk, select the Support Bundle option.
2. Right arrow.
3. Select the type of support bundle to be generated:
- Support Bundle
- Quarantine Bundle
4. When prompted, enter the following information:
- Address: Enter the address of the Windows share (eg. \\192.168.1.1\share) where the support bundle is to be saved.- User: Enter the user name to be used to access the Windows share. (If using an AD user either the users User Principal Name or DOMAIN\samaccountname format)
- Password: Enter the password associated with the specified user account.
5. Select Submit. When completed, a message appears stating that a support bundle has been sent to the specified share.
Method 3 - Thin client (available from Safeguard 6.7)
Method 4 - Safeguard MGMT port (available from Safeguard 2.8)
Method 5 - Using Swagger
1. From a browser go to https://ip_address/service/appliance/swagger/ui/index#!/SupportBundle/SupportBundle_DownloadAsync replacing ip_address with the IP address of the cluster member in question
2. Click the "Authorize" button at the top of the page
3. Login with Account with the Operations permission
4. Scroll down to SuppotBundle, and expand it
5. Select Get /v3/SupportBundle
6. Click "Try it out!"
7. Wait for it to complete
8. Click on "Download SupportBundle" in the Response Body
Method 6 - Using PowerShell
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Termini di utilizzo Privacy Cookie Preference Center