What is the process to Install Hotfixes in One Identity Manager (1IM)?
There are 3 ways that One Identity Support will provide hotfixes:
1. A SQL script
- Open a SQL query tool
- Insert the code and execute
2. Transport file
- Open the database transporter
- Select the transport file
- Please follow the steps as prompted in the database transporter utility to import.
3. Files, e.g. dll, vif, exe, etc.
- Save the file(s) in a separate folder on your hard disk.
- Start the Software Loader and select "Import files in the database".
- Select the yellow button ("Functional").
- Select as the Root directory the folder where you copied the file(s).
- Check if for all files the state "Changed version" is shown.
- Mark every file and go on to import the file(s) in the database.
- Following the AutoUpdate function will deliver the file(s) to all installations of the product.