When you install the Secure Password Extension on Windows Terminal Servers & Citrix Servers, the Remote Desktop PassThru Fails and the user has to enter their credentials twice.
1. The Password Manager server must be running Password Manger 5.0.3 or later
2. The Windows clients must be running the 5.0.3 SPE or later.
3. A GPO must be applied to all Workstations using the Administrative template supplied in the Password Manager download.
Then enable the following setting in the policy:
Quest One Password Manager -> Generic Settings -> Secure Password Extension Separate Tile settings
"Create a separate tile for Secure Password Extension" Set to "Enable"
4. Once you have done this, go to the workstation and run GPupdate /force
5. Log off and then retry. The credentials will pass through with no problems