Need to know how to create a batch update file and the columns required.
In order to ensure that your batch update file is created properly with the correct columns and such, you can export a list of accounts and then edit that file with the account updates.
- Go to Systems, Accounts & Collections > Accounts > List Accounts.
- Export the list to Excel or CSV and then open it.
- You will see your current Account info organized into columns.
- Edit the Account info as required.
- Import the changes under the Batch Processing menu.