When trying to install and configure the Control Center what permissions do I need to create the Quest Authentication Configuration.
You need to give your "Quest Service Account" permissions on "This object and all Child objects."
1) For the folder where you are installing the Q.A.C. right click and select properties.
2) On the security tab add the user you are granting permissions to.
3) Under security add: Read, Write, Create and Delete all child objects.
4) On the same security tab where you set 'Read, Write, Create and Delete all child objects', click advanced and select your account.
5) Then click edit, in the "Apply onto" drop down menu select,
For 2008 - "This object and all descendant objects"
For 2003 - "This object and all child objects"
Hit OK, Apply, to back out of the popup windows.
You should then be able to launch control center and configure the Q.A.C.