What email notifications are available to alert that jobs are failing or in a "frozen" status?
Is it possible to be notified when there is a problem with one of the jobs in the job queue, so that it can be handled proactively?
Enable the Configuration parameter Common\MailNotification:
1. Login to Designer with a System User.
2. In the Navigation tree, select "Base Data"
3. Expand General and Click on "Configuration Parameters"
4. Expand "Common" then select "MailNotification"
5. Check to enable "NotifyAboutWaitingJobs". This option will alert you of jobs with the status of FROZEN or OVERLIMIT.
You must also complete the relevant information , i.e., "SMTPRelay", in order that the notifications are sent properly and to the correct recipients. It is good to note that many SMTP servers require both a valid recipient address as well as a valid sender address.
For more information, please refer to the Installation Guide: Setting up the email notification system.