How can I customize (add attributes or virtual attributes) the web client, using the web site's built-in pages?
Take the following steps to customize the web client. These instructions assume you already have set up some virtual attributes.
1. Log in to the administration web site with an Active Roles administrator-level account.
2. Navigate to DIRECTORY MANAGEMENT | ACTIVE DIRECTORY.
3. Choose an OU or object you'd like to add the virtual attributes, for instance user account (it doesn't matter which account you choose).
4. Click on the link that says "Click here to customize this form"
5. Pick a tab you'd like this attribute to show up under, for instance the GENERAL tab.
6. In the left pane, click on NEW ENTRY.
7. Click on "Show all possible attributes". Pick your attribute.
8. Pick a name if you'd like, or leave it at the default.
9. Choose save and then click Reload for the change to take effect