How to configure Reporting with Password Manager?
Please configure the Reports from within Administration website:
1. Select the Reporting tab.
2. Select Edit
3. Enter the name of the SQL server
4. Provide the name of the database which Password Manager will create. Please note, do not pre-create the database as Password Manager will perform this task.
5. Provide the name of the account which will create the Database. Please note, this account must have the DB creator role.
6. Select Next
7. Enter the Report Server URL which can be obtained from the SQL Reporting Service Configuration Manager
8. Enter the Report Manager URL from the same location as above
9. Select OK
10. The Reports have now been successfully configured, however to populate the reports with data, the Scheduled Task User Status Statistics, found under the General Settings tab needs to successfully run.