1. Configuration of sudo is incorrect. Instead of running the commands sudo is trying to request the users password. This fails as TPAM runs the commands interactively.
2. Sudo has been setup to require a tty. eg.
- Ensure that the functional account commands are set with the NOPASSWD option and the sudoers is correctly setup.
- Ensure that visudo is editing the same version of sudoders that sudo is using.
- Disable requiretty for the specific functional user by adding a default override
Refer to KB 225796 "How is a functional account configured to leverage sudo on Linux/Unix systems in TPAM 2.5.x (225796)" for sudo configuration