To create a custom Access Policy:
- Go the Management menu (/tpam interface) and select "Access Policies".
- Click the Add Policy button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter a name and description (optional) for the new policy.
- Select the check boxes under "Type" to specify if this should apply to all types, or only certain ones.
- Under "Permissions" select the relevant check boxes.
- Click the Save Changes button.
This new policy should now appear in the drop down box along with the default policies and you can apply it to the appropriate users or groups.
Be sure to test your policy to ensure it meets the desired requirements.
The above steps are also outlined in the TPAM Appliance 2.5 Administration Guide in the section entitled, "Add an Access Policy" (Chapter 7 - Access Policies). You may download the latest version of the Administration Guide here: https://support.quest.com/tpam-appliance/2.5/technical-documents.
For version 2.4 of TPAM please go here: https://support.quest.com/tpam-appliance/2.4/technical-documents.