When applying upgrades or hotfixes, or making configuration changes to the Cluster, it may be necessary to change a TPAM appliance into "Maintenance" mode.
1. Login to the '/admin' interface of your TPAM using your SysAdmin credentials.
2. Go to the "System Status / Settings | Cluster Management" menu.
3. Select the appropriate Console Appliance from the Cluster Member list.
4. On the Details tab, check the Run Level checkbox.
5. Select "Maintenance" from the Run Level drop down menu.
6. Click the blue "Change Run Level" button to apply the change. (It may take a few moments)
If changing the Run Level of a remote appliance, confirm that the change has taken effect by going to the Status page of that appliance (https://appliance-url/status).
When maintenance steps are complete and it is time to move the appliance back into 'Operational' mode, follow steps 1 to 4 and then for step 5 select 'Operational' from the drop down menu and click 'Change Run Level' to apply.