How to create a user that is an Administrator in all 3 TPAM web interfaces (tpam, admin and config)
Here are the steps to follow to accomplish this.
- Login to the /tpam interface
- Go to User & Groups > UserID and select Add UserID
- Fill in the user details and select "Administrator" for the User Type.
- Save Changes.
- Now, login to the /admin interface
- Go to Sys-Admin UserIDs and select Manage Sys-Admin UserID
- Click the Filter tab.
- Click the blue Promote User button
- Click the Listing tab and select the user you want to promote
- Click the Details tab and verify the settings
- Click Save Changes.
This user should now have Admin privileges in all web interfaces.