1. The file must be either a tab-delimited or comma-separated text file.
2. The first non-empty line of the file may contain valid column headers from either "Column" or "Alternate Names" shown in the list below.
3. Column headers are case-insensitive and spaces are ignored, so "First Name" and "firstname" are equivalent.
4. A blank column header will ignore all data in that column.
5. Columns with a † after their Max Size will accept an update value of !NULL (exclamation point followed by the word NULL) to clear the data. This does not apply to imports.
6. When headers are used the columns may appear in any order. Columns marked "Optional" may be omitted, but all columns marked "Required" must be present. If headers are not used then all columns must be present in the order shown below.
System Name, Update Action, New System Name, Network Address, Primary Email, Platform Name, Dflt Change Frequency, Release Duration, Auto-Password Mgmt, Domain Account, Account Credential, Use Specific DSS Key, Change Time (HH24:MM), Password Rule Name, Propagate Flag, Port Number, Enable Password, Alternate IP Address, Description, Domain Account, Server O/S, Line Definition, Timeout, Domain Name, Oracle Type, Oracle SIDSN, Check Flag, Reset Flag, Release Change Flag, NetBIOS Domain Name, Non-Priv Functional Account Flag, Use SSL Flag, Allow Functional Account to be requested Flag, Escalation Time, Escalation Email, Max Release Duration, Propagate to Aliases Flag, PSM Only Flag, Platform Specific Value, Require Ticket for Request, Ticket System, Require Ticket for ISA Retrieve, Require Ticket for CLI Retrieve, Require Ticket for API Retrieve, Ticket Notification Email, System Custom 1, System Custom 2, System Custom 3, System Custom 4, System Custom 5, System Custom 6, Allow ISA Duration, Use SSH Flag, SSH Account, SSH Port, SSH Key, Account Discovery Profile, Account Discovery Exclude List
Please contact Support if you have any questions.