1. Connect to the TPAM console either phyically using keyboard, mouse and monitor. Or remotely from the via the DRAC (Dell Remote Access Card) if configured.
2. Once connected take a screenshot of the initial "Kiosk page" ensuring the "Config MAC" and "Windows Product Key" are visible.
3. Once connected click "Reset" from the Kiosk menu
4. At the "Authorization Required" screen enter your email address and click Next
4. Provide a screen shot or copy all the information to One Identity Support:
IMPORTANT: At this point do not close or change this screen until a new response key is generated as every time you open this screen new codes are generated.
5. Send all the information into Support.
6. Support will send back 4 keys, enter these keys and click Next.
7. This screen now shows "Password Resets will Occur", Click Finish to complete the operation.
8. The password should now be reset. Log into parmaster using the default password Master4PAR. You will be prompted to change the password at login.